Briar Hill Apartments Amenities
4123 NE Davidson Road Kansas City, MO 64116
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- Central Air
- Fitness Center
- Night Security Patrol
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Reserved Parking
- Storage Unit
- Swimming Pool
|Floorplan||Price||Bed||Bath||Sq Ft||Video Tour|
|Three Bed, 1.5 Bath Townhome||$1285-$1385||3||2||1910||Available||See Floorplan|
|Three Bed, Two Bath||$1075||3||2||1360||Available||See Floorplan|
|Two Bed, 1.5 Bath||$810||2||1.5||991||Available||See Floorplan|
|Two Bed, One Bath||$745||1||1||875||Available||See Floorplan|
|One Bed, One Bath||$650-$675||1||1||730||Available||See Floorplan|
|Junior One Bed, One Bath||$605||1||1||635||Available||See Floorplan|
Welcome home to Briar Hill Apartments, located in Kansas City, Missouri!
Find your new home at Briar Hill Apartments. We offer inviting one, two, and three bedroom apartments and townhomes, along with many great amenities, including a refreshing swimming pool, welcoming clubhouse with a fully-equipped fitness center, 24-hour maintenance, an on-site laundry facility, reserved parking, and so much more!
Briar Hill Apartments is located in Kansas City, with easy access to Cascone's Italian Restaurant, Worlds of Fun, and all the shops and restaurants in Downtown Kansas City. We are situated near many area schools and employers, including Crestview Elementary, University of Missouri-Kansas City, North Kansas City Hospital, and Kansas City International Airport. With our convenient location just minutes from I-35, I-29, Highway 71, and the Metro Area Express, getting around the city is a breeze!
We are a pet-friendly community. Come home to Briar Hill Apartments today!
1. Pets are allowed up to 35 pounds in apartments and up to 65 pounds in townhomes. There is a two pet max per unit. We require a $300 non-refundable pet fee for one pet or a $400 non-refundable pet fee for two pets. Pet rent is $25 per month for one pet or $40 per month for two pets.
2. Aggressive breeds are restricted. Pets must be a minimum of six months old.
3. Exotic and poisonous animals are not allowed in the community.
4. Prior to move in or when a pet is acquired, you must provide management with a veterinarian certificate of health with the following information: name, breed, age, weight, shots or vaccinations, and spayed/neutered. You must provide a picture of your pet(s) for our records.
5. Pets designated as service animals to accompany a resident with a verifiable disability for specific purposes of aiding that person will not be charged pet fees or a pet deposit. All verifiable documents must be provided to management prior to move in.
Explore the Area
No results found.
Contact the property manager of